GamersWithHats.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamersWithHats.com

We are a new gaming community ready for new members! Gmod, TF2, LOL, whatever you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mummblez Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MummblezThePyro

Mummblez Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Mummblez Suggestions    Mummblez Suggestions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 pm

I have a few suggestions one of which is a 1.(Car Dealer Job) Maybe make the cars Jeep And Air Boat but i know some awesome car addons to. 2.I would like the Door S Tool Addon for extra security and for hobo houses and you could even create your own rooms and houses with them maybe make a limit of 5 or so. 3.Regular CSS weapons please i don't think many people like the guns where you have to aim and shoot. 4.Advanced Duplicator Tool This in one of the suggestions i want the most because duplicating is much easier and you cant abuse it like the regular duplicator. These are my suggestions i hope you like them.
Back to top Go down
Major Winters

Mummblez Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mummblez Suggestions    Mummblez Suggestions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 pm

I like all of these, but we wont get the car dealer until the server gets bigger than it is now. Cars on the townsend map we have now just run over people due to how small the map is and how crowded it is. When we have a regular 20 players, we will move to a bigger downtown map, then we can add the car dealer. I also want the regular mad cow CSS weapons, gets kinda annoying having to aim when you shoot.
Back to top Go down

Mummblez Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamersWithHats.com :: Community Servers :: GamersWithHats :: Suggestions-
Jump to: